In today’s VIDEO you will DISCOVER the TASTE of Barcelona`s VIBE:
• First stop: The Key Attraction in Barcelona, Sagrada Familia.
• We`ll savor The Mystery of Gothic Quarter, and wander on its narrow streets.
• We will take a short walk thru Gaudi’s garden, and take a VISUAL BITE from his ”Gingerbread Houses”.
• Also delight our senses with a visit in Park Guell, this architectural treasure
left by Gaudi, and proudly include in UNESCO Patrimony
• We`ll Enjoy an EXPERIENCE full of CONTRASTS on a beautiful walk on La Rambla Street.
• And at the end, we will see the impressive panorama over Barcelona and over the Mediterranean Sea, that you will certainly not forget too easily.
Did you know that Sagrada Familia has 3 Facades?
1. The first one is called The Nativity Facade, where Gaudi presents elements from the nature and creation of life.
2. The second and the largest one, Glory Facade, is still under construction and dedicated to the Glory of Jesus. It presents Jesus`s Journey to Heaven.
3. And the last and simple one is Passion Façade where are presented moments from the crucifixion of Jesus.
WATCH A JUICY EXPERIENCE in Barcelona – La Boqueria Market, here: https://youtu.be/G61C-IzLGMU
Follow My Journeys on SOCIAL MEDIA: